- Group Ski Overview
- Group Ski Discounts
- Group Ski Resorts
- Group Ski Accommodation
- Organising Your Group Ski Holiday
Group Ski Holidays
No other holiday can match a group skiing holiday. It is hard to imagine an activity other than a group skiing holiday, where a ski party consisting of people of such different levels of ability can have so much fun together – from time on the slopes to well after sundown!
We understand that organising a group ski trip can be a daunting task, especially for the person tasked with finding the best deal. Making sure that you choose the right property and resort for your ski party is one of the most important factors when booking your ski group holiday but there are many other factors to consider.
Group Ski holidays are ideal for:
- A group of friends, college buddies or a small group of families
- Getting a really competitive price. The bigger the group, the larger the discount !
- Having the most fun you could possibly have from a snow sports holiday.
We have a team of ski experts who have booked hundreds of group ski holidays and who are ideally placed to help you make the right choices for your group ski trip, so all you have to worry about is getting to the airport on time!
Booking Ahead – Group Ski Holidays in 2016/2017
If you regularly go on group ski holidays or you’re a group going on a ski holiday for the first time, it’s a good idea to plan ahead. This can save you stress, worry and money later on. Our group ski holiday experts can help you book the perfect ski holiday for the entire group to enjoy as well as helping you get early booking group ski deals. Call our group ski experts now and let us help you find the best holiday for your group.
Our Recommended Group Ski Accommodation
The Curling, built in classic Tignes style is an excellent value group ski chalet. It has a superb position right in the centre of Tignes-Val Claret and close to the resort’s main pistes and lifts.
The Hotel Le Crêt is a light and airy hotel which is perfect for group skiing holidays. It has a great choice of rooms and fantastic views of the surrounding mountains.
A comfortable lodge-style hotel, perfect for groups and in a great location near the old town & village centre for easy access to the pistes and lifts. The piste-side hot tub is a lovely treat!
In an excellent location at the foot of Val d’Isère’s La Daille slopes, you can ski back to within just 50m of the hotel, and each morning you have a choice of lifts right outside the hotel.
Chalet Hotel Hermann welcomes groups and has one of the most scenic locations in this snow-sure resort.The Wellness area boasts a sauna and steam room and a relaxation area.
The Chalet Mounty is a large chalet which is perfect for group ski trips. Just 10 minutes from the centre of Söll, with excellent access to nightlife and the extensive SkiWelt ski area.
Group Ski Holidays - Discounts
- Ski Group Holiday Discounts are available year round. As we work with many, many tour operators, large and small, We can source the best prices for your ski party - we can usually give you an additional discount as well.
- Free Places are often promoted for Ski Group. In low season, for early bookers, they can be as generous as 1 in 4. Operators have different policies on free places and discounts.
- The key to getting the lowest price per person for a ski group holiday is knowing which operators offer the best discounts and Free Places. What’s best for you depends on many factors. Our Ski consultants will always offer the best combination to find that lowest per person price for your ski party.
Group Ski Holidays - Resorts
Choosing the right ski resort for your skiing group is crucial. Keeping Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced Skiers happy at the same time as Boarders can be a challenge in itself. Add in the various Après Ski needs (Quiet, Lively, Activities etc….) and making the right decision is made even more complex. Having skied many of the world's Ski resorts, our experienced consultants are well placed to recommend the right resort to meet your individual Ski party needs.
Our top recommendations for group ski resorts are:
Having selected the right resort, choosing the right ski accommodation is your next challenge. We can recommend hotels, apartments and ski chalets particularly suitable for you group, Of course, the earlier you book the wider the choice you will have.
Group Ski Holidays - Accommodation
Chalets are the ultimate for ski groups when your ski party occupies the whole property. Group Ski Chalets range from 6 beds to over 20 beds, so whatever the size of your ski group there is bound to be something suitable for your party. With constant access to the latest group ski chalet availability, We are ideally placed to find the ideal chalet for your ski group holiday. However, even if there aren’t ski chalets that match your exact ski party size we can often offer an alternative group ski deal for you to have exclusive use of a slightly larger one for your ski group, as many operators offer better group ski deals in chalets than hotels or apartments.
Group Ski Holidays - Organising
- If you’re organising a Ski group for your Club, we understand it takes time to gather all the names together. We can often enable Ski Club organisers to change names until 4 weeks before departure at no extra cost to make life easier for you.
- Many Skiing Party members find it more convenient to fly from different UK airports. We will find the best flight combinations to suit your skiing group needs. If you're not restricted to air travel, some of your ski party could also travel by snow-train or self-drive.